Restless vegans call AR movement for 2nd wave; because today`s propaganda of veganism overshadows the theory against oppression with practices based on consumption.
Other topics will include:
- Prominence of vegan identity: Part of homo-consumericus
- Liberation/sabotage supporters VS abolitionist veganism
- Can there be "the practice that all vegans agree on"? What about tax paying, industrial farming of vegetables, medicine use?
- Vulnerability of consumerist veganism against humanist & modernist approaches challenging animal freedom.
- What about roadkill vegans, freegans, etc.?
- Vegan industry: A transition period or growing monster?
- If 7 billion go vegan alltogether, would all exploitations come to an end?
- Ferries, airplanes, cutting edge computers... Can cities be vegan themselves?
- Remembering ecology and earth liberation
- Veganism was born right in the heart of capitalist as a reply to systematic exploitation
- Should we look for alternatives to animal testing or alternatives to science?
- Are meat eaters murderers? Does saying that work?
- Future hypothesis for veg consuming trends in Turkey.